Although the Library is currently closed, UERMMMCI Librarians are still available to help you with your research needs. If you have a more in-depth research need, send an email or call us to assist you better.
Click the question to see the answers.
On-Campus access is available to all users:
◘ Access it from any computer using the UERM Internet connection.
◘ Go to:
◘ Wait for the library's email confirming your registration.
Requesting chapter of books in AccessMedicine
◘ Students and faculty of the other colleges who do not have remote access to the database can still browse it and request a pdf copy of the book chapter or image they want to read.
◘ Just email the library the title and the chapter number of the book.
For further assistance or inquiry, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com or call us at 87151064.
• For new account, follow all the instructions in the link:
2. Log in your account (the default username and password is the patron’s UERM ID number)
3. On the search box, type the title of the book that you want to borrow. Press
Enter or Click the Go Button.
4. Click the Reserve Item button located below the description of the book
5. Click Confirm Hold.
6. Wait for the library email confirming the receipt of your reservation.
7. Email to the library your preferred date and time of pickup. Except holidays, the pick-up schedule is from Monday-Saturday, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM only. Include the name of the person who will pick up the book(s) in your e-mail. Please arrive on time.
8. Book pick-up via courier, borrower will initiate the booking to courier and shoulder the pick-up fee.
9. Failure to pick-up the requested material/s within 2 working days upon notification will mean cancellation or forfeiture of the requested material/s.
To return the borrowed books:
1. Via drop-off, return the library materials to the JMC Guard on duty at the North
Campus's Main Gate. Please get the full name of the guard who received the
book. If via courier, borrower will initiate the booking to courier and shoulder
the delivery fee.
2. Notify the library (firstname.lastname@example.org) via email that you returned the book.
Please include the title(s) of the book(s) you returned, as well as the name of
the guard (if via drop-off), the date and time of return.
This service is used when requesting scanned/digitized or electronic copies of book chapters, journal articles, or other library resources. Depending on the number and availability of requests, this can be provided within a day or within a maximum of three (3) days.
To avail this service:
1. Answer the form in this link:
Because of copyright restrictions, digitized materials are only available for online reading and cannot be downloaded or shared with others. Access to digitized materials is limited to two (2) weeks, but can be extended upon request.
2. Click online orientation.
3. Click RORA-Ramon Online Reference Asssistant
4. Select from the available dates and time.
5. Fill-out the required fields, then click BOOK APPOINTMENT.
6. Wait for the GMEET link that will be sent to you by the library.
For Group Orientation: Somebody may Book an Appointment then he/she may share the GMEET link to the other person/s who want to join the orientation.
Note: Please join in the meeting on time.
Should you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. See you virtually!
To contact us:
Medical Center Library 3rd Floor JMC Building 64 Aurora Boulevard, Quezon City 1113