UERMMMCI HEALTH SCIENCES JOURNAL
The UERMMMCI Health Sciences Journal is a peer-reviewed journal published twice a year by the University of the East Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center Research Institute for Health Sciences. It publishes original articles, reviews, systematic reviews, meta-analyses, case reports and editorials written by the faculty, trainees, students and personnel of the Medical Center.
Click on the issue to show the articles.
- A comparison of the levels of earthquake awareness and preparedness in a high risk and low risk barangay .
- A narrative analysis on stories of underage smoking initiation among public school children.
- Correlation of family function and the quality of life of young adults with chronically-ill siblings.
- A study on the knowledge, attitude and behavior regarding mental health of residents in a selected barangay.
- Correlation between incidence of dengue and climatic factors in the Philippines: An ecological study.
Janine Alyanna O. See, MD, Lorraine C. Rivera, MD, Iñigo Teodoro G. Santos, MD, Kristin Janina C. Santos, MD, Maebellene Grace R. Santos, MD, Niña Angelieksa V. Sarmiento, Randulfo Erald G. Sese, MD, Shannon Petrina Sie, MD, Bernadine N. Urbano, MD, Jennifer M. Nailes, MD, MSPH, and Jose D. Quebral, MD
Christa R. Baniqued, Stephanie I. Barbers, Daniel K. Bañas, Marianne G. Bangloy, Noel B. Bautista, Katrina M. Barretto, Kevin R. Base, Jeremae D. Bassig, Krisha F. Batalla, Alyssa F. Bautista, Trizia E. Bautista, Sean C. Belo, Joseph C. Beloso, Kristian M. Bercero, and Franciosa Gavino-Collins, MD, MPH
Aezrile A. Ignacio, Kimberly T. Huplo, RN, Danielle Camille A. Ignacio, Shari L. Guerra, Vanessa Angelica D. Gulla, Alain Francis A. Guloy, Erickson P. Gudelano III, Alayssa Katrina Marie P. Ilagan, RN, Ada Marielle B. Ignacio, RMT, Micah Raphaela C. Guerrero, Camille Mariz P. Guerrero, John Adrian Gelino M. Guibone, and Maria Teresa S. Tolosa, MD, DClinEp
Richard Dean Clod C. Dela Cruz, Kelvin Michael G. Dela Cruz, Micah Jeanne A. Dela Rosa, Maria Kristina P. Descalzo, Andrew Carlo F. Dioso, Angelica Mae Camille P. Dizon, Ellen Stephanie M. Dizon, Vince Gabriel B. Dulay, Justine William T. Duran, Felicitas Asuncion C. Elago, Nicole Pauline L. Ereño, Angela B. Escobia, Karl Lorenzo Miguel M. Escovidal, Miraflor A. Espeleta, and Franciosa Gavino-Collins, MD, MPH
Ann Kashmer D. Yu, Sophia Isabel E. Ytienza, Airees Mae D. Yu, Vincent Christopher S. Yu, Keith Alexius K. Wangkay, Maria Antonia R. Wong, Marielle Alyanna B. Zamudio, Eljine Mae T. Zhang, Wally D. Yumul, Zakhira Maye R. Zipagan, Arianna Krystelle R. Yaranon, Jake Byron C. Zapanta, Gija B. Ysip, and Catherine Danielle Duque-Lee, MD, MMHA
- Association between family dynamics and the length of screen time of preschool children in Quezon City: A cross-sectional study.
- The accuracy of the Innovo Deluxe Fingertip Pulse Oximeter perfusion index in predicting hypotension during balanced general anesthesia induction – a prospective observational study.
- A comparative dose-response study on the efficacy and safety of intrathecal morphine effectiveness in post-cesarean patients under spinal anesthesia at a tertiary hospital.
- A descriptive cross-sectional study on the prevalence of noise-induced hearing loss among traffic enforcers in selected major roads in Quezon City.
- Interdigital pilonidal sinus: An occupational disease of pet groomers.
Dione Gale B. Naval, Natalie Roxanne B. Nisce, Pamela Grace P. Nifas, Jerard Iane R. Monge, Monica Marie V. Mercado, Kyla Dawn C. Mina, Jan Robin D. Narvaez, Maybelle Colyn U. Najera, Myr Patricia F. Montiveros, Davy Martin R. Mojica, Carlos Alberto Gerardo J. Monfort, Ray Alfonso M. Mendoza and Leopoldo P. Sison, Jr., MD, MPH
Brian Rainier T. Herradura, MD, Beverly Anne P. Portugal, MD and Olivia C. Flores, MD, MEM
Dianne Mary Cel L. Reyes, MD, Glenn D. Mariñas, MD, MCE and Olivia C. Flores, MD, MEM
Joanna Pauline C. Kwan Tiu, Mariama Mae B. Lacsamana, Christine G. Lacdo-o, Julina Maria P. Katigbak, Jaira Y. Evangelista, Darwin A. Espiritu, Annjanette V. Fabro, Jerwin Caesar A. Estacio, Princess Joy D. Estrella, Jeremias Anton M. Fabricante, Arvin Jon C. Fariñas, Ma. Penafrancia L. Adversario, MD, MSPH, Elmo R. Lago, MD, MA and Jean Roschelle M. Alonso, MD
Rachelle C. Ramilo, MD, Cindy Jao-Tan, MD, Camille B. Angeles, MD, Lian C. Jamisola, MD, and Maria Nina F. Pascasio, MD
- Are risky behaviors associated with tattoos? The association of tattooing with non-sexual health risk behaviors among Filipino college students .
- The effects of binaural beats stimulation compared to classical music on the memory of senior high school students: a randomized controlled trial.
- Factors affecting availment of Expanded Z-MORPH Program in an urban communitybased rehabilitation center: A mixed methods study.
- A cross-sectional study on the knowledge, attitude and practices (KAP) of mothers and caregivers on immunization in Quezon City.
- Comparative study: banana-polyester fiber with guava extract (GuaBaNIKA) socks) as an alternative to cotton in prosthetic socks.
- Recycled plastics: An alternative material for prosthetic check socket fabrication.
- Prevalence of depression among medical students in a private medical school: A cross-sectional study.
- Angelica keiskei (ashitaba) as adjuvant therapy in the maintenance of blood glucose levels among patients with type II diabetes mellitus.
Jose Ma. Joaquin B. Buñag, Gail B. Burgos, Peter Jared Michael F. Caballes, Rachel Jean S. Cabangon, Von Merrylou D. Cabanilla, Paolo Miguel Y. Cabero, Juan Carlo M. Cacao, Daniella Marie L. Cagampan, Ma. Antonette P. Calipjo, Reubenne A. Candelario, Jacqueline D. Canoza, Kenneth E. Cantalejo, Carolyn Pia Jerez-Bagain, MD, Gerald Caesar O. Libranda, MD, and Leopoldo P. Sison Jr., MD, MPH
Jeo Renzo B. Cortez, Sharmaine S. Chua, Miguel Jose J. Cid, Cesar Ian T. Claro, Jessica Regina S. Claveria, Chantelle Vianca D. Cobarrubias, Miguel Deo G. Colasito, Jan Angela V. Conda, Elliene Justine R. Conejos, Kristell Ann L. Constantino, Frances May L. Coralde, Charina Bianca B. Cortez and Jose Ronilo G. Juangco, MD, MPH
Cybil Brigitta P. Kwok, Timothy Christian M. Aromin, Anna Katrina D. Bongalonta, Ian Carlo G. Medina, John Lemuel A. Balatucan, PTRP, Alyssa Joyce D. Gorgonio, CPO, Jerome B. Lovidad, PTRP, CPO, Jose Ronilo G. Juangco, MD, MPH
Ryana Anjela D. Quero, Pamela Agatha A. Puno, Anne Marie P. Qua, Robert John T. Quiroz, Timothy Jorge L. Quenery, Pristine Joy B. Polido, Lia Veronique S. Priela, Gunjan V. Prithiani, Melvin V. Prudente Jr., Joselle C. Pua and Grace E. Brizuela, MD, MSPH
Krisha Kate T. Tansiongco, Alexander L. Abellon, Iris Cecile M. Ambatali, Nicko Sean S. Cantiga and Marichelle A.de Castro, RN, CPO
Feliz Nicole R. Arcilla, CPO, Anna Katrina M. Garcia, BPO, Marc Andre R. Sarthou, BPO, Anna Margarita A. Lugue, PTRP, CPO, Andre Dominic M. Rubiano, CPO
Paulina Nicole G. Vitocruz, Ann Pauline G. Vivar, RN, Georgene Danielle R. Whang, Namfon M. Wonglue, RMT, Ynh-Chun Wu, RMT; Larimel Jean P. Yadao; Ann Melody Y. Yao, Jacob C. Ybanez; Adrian B. Yu, RPh., Jose Luisito A. Zulueta, MD, Jose Ronilo G. Juangco, MD, MPH, and Maria Paz S. Garcia, MD
Hannah Trisha C. Fuentebella, Ciela Kadeshka A. Fuentes, Pamela Anne M. Gaerlan, Gladys Ericka D. Galang, Rizza Anne Joy P. Galapon, Jouella Camille Q. Mercado, Marra Yoshabel B. Mien, Ma. Allana June C. Miña, Celine Danielle L. Miral, Hannah Faith R. Mojica, Kryle Marxel E. Molina, Rose Ann G. Moncatar and Jose Ronilo G. Juangco, MD, MPH
- “NUTRI-CHIKA: Usapan Tungkol at para sa Nutrisyon” an inter-professional community nutrition program – a health outcome evaluation.
- Knowledge, attitude and practices (KAP) of nursing staff regarding depressive disorders in a private hospital in Quezon City, Philippines.
- The comparison between management recommendations of the Neonatal Early Onset Sepsis Calculator and CDC/AAP Guidelines among culture-proven early onset sepsis admitted at University of East Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center from January 2013 to December 2017.
- Quality of life among Filipino amputees after prosthetic rehabilitation at the UERMMMCI Philippine School of Prosthetics and Orthotics Charity Clinic.
- A cross-sectional study on the HIV-related knowledge, attitudes and practices of male youth having sex with men in Metro Manila.
- Association between duration of gadget use and the socio-emotional difficulties of junior high school students in selected private schools in Quezon City: An analytic cross-sectional study.
- Experiences and perceptions of former medical students on the neurology curriculum: a reminiscing focus group discussion.
- Mental health promotion program to enhance maternal adjustment among postpartum women.
- Efficacy and safety of monopolar radiofrequency for the improvement of facial skin laxity and rhytides: a systematic review of clinical trials.
- Carcinosarcoma expleomorphic adenoma of the parotid gland with no history of long-standing or recurrent pleomorphic adenoma – a case report.
Jose Ronilo G. Juangco, MD, MPH, Ramon Jason M. Javier, MD, MSTM, Januario E. Sia-Cunco, MD, MHSE, Clarita C. Penalba, RN, MAN, PhD, John Lemuel A. Balatucan, PTRP, Ingrid M. Paneda, MD and Guillano C. Lacsamana, RMT, MOH
Hecil A. Cruz, MD and Melissa Paulita V. Mariano, MD
Angelia Septiane Beandda, MD, Katherine Mae A. Doctor, MD and Jacqueline Doctor Bernabe, MD, MMHoA
Hannah Lois G. Tarroja, MD and Cherryrich M. Cheng, MD
Beatriz Z. Arellano, Aliza Mariel B. Armamento, RMT, Donita N. Arnesto, John Paul S. Arquines, RMT, Joanna Mae S. Avanceña, RMT, Erica Charleen M. Baluan, Axl Rose B. Bangit, RMT, Reshan D. Baoas, MS, Fatima Mae B. Barateta, RCh, Angela Carmina Q. Barroquillo, PTRP, Calvin EJ R. Bautista, RPh, Shaila P. Bautista and Jose Ronilo G. Juangco, MD, MPH
Bianca Mari B. Dizon, Marie Krista Yna D. Dolor, Angelica Jane T. Domalanta, Princess Fe M. Domingo, Jeune Azelia V. Dominguez, Abegail M. Dulay, Vlanche April C. Dulfo, Hazel Monique A. Dumo, Kristel Joyce T. Ebuengan, Danielle Dominique L. Eduardo, Patricia Denise J. Ela, Toni Anne B. Elarmo, Maria Peñafrancia L. Adversario, MD
Amado M. San Luis, MD, MSPH, Cely D. Magpantay, PhD and Jose D. Quebral, MD
Ria Valerie D. Cabanes, MAN, RN
Maria Niña F. Pascasio, MD, Sharon Margaret V. Wong, MD, Camille Berenguer-Angeles, MD, Cindy Jao-Tan, MD, Lian C. Jamisola, MD and Alma T. Amado, MD
Francia Victoria A. De Los Reyes, MD, Socorro Cruz-Yañez, MD and Maria Josefa DL. Mesina, MD
- Measuring the levels of knowledge and attitudes regarding advance directives of families of patients admitted in UERMMMCI: a descriptive cross-sectional study.
- Effectiveness of neem seed oil methanolic extract shampoo versus permethrin shampoo in the reduction of head lice infestation in children.
- Association between parental authority prototype and perceived self-esteem of adolescent nursing students at UERMMMCI.
- Effects of 70% isopropyl alcohol wipes and bleach-based wipes in disinfecting nurses' mobile phone: a quasi-experimental approach.
- Effectiveness of immature Mangifera indica Linn (mango) fruit in reducing the Ascaris lumbricoides infection among children: a non-inferiority randomized controlled trial.
- Effectiveness of Brassica juncea (mustard green) leaf decoction as an adjunct in the treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus among Filipinos: a randomized clinical trial.
- A quasi-experimental study on the effect of a nursery rhyme on the comfort of infants after vaccination in selected barangay health centers in Quezon City.
Karlos Pio H. Alampay Airah Gizelle A. Abacan, , Jearwin C. Angeles, Jimuel D. Añonuevo, Ralph Lorenz R. Apilado, Bett Shannen M. Carpio, Monica Castro, Ma. Felilia Noela M. Cataquis, Kathleen Jessica S. Cheng, Christian Leo T. Chua, Jennifer M. Nailes, MD, MSPH
Lawrence Anne N. Sabellina, Christine Sascha S. Salamanca, Donn Enrico A. Santos, Mariel Anne C. Seron, Atria B. Planes, Maria Alyssa Y. Policarpio, John Michael A. Ramos, Ivan Anthony Y. Resurreccion, Aristotle F. Reyes, Jose Ronilo G. Juangco, MD, MPH
Karieza Genese E. Basinang, Maegan Therese V. Tenorio, Katrina Mae T. Valencia, Ralph Emmanuel M. Villora, Maria Decerie J. Violan, Janelle P. Castro, RN, MSN
Alvin Clark M. Garlitos, Faye P. Tamayo, Joyce An A. Wenceslao, Ma. Cassandra Mae C. Santos, Renz Marco V. Batac, Rizalyn T. San Juan, Marlyn L. Vicerra, RMT, MS Bio, LPT, Mildred G. Glinoga, RM, RN, PhD
Michael Kevin H. Espino, Jan Paola B. Frayna, Anne Christine E. Gagui, Gerald M. Gaitos, Raquelynne M. Galicia, Joseph R. Gallardo, James Rainier M. Garcia, Ma. Cristina Z. Garcia, Jose Ronilo G. Juangco, MD, MPH
Samantha Pauline G. Chio, Ma. Elaine D. Chua, Monica B. Coralde, Raphael Carlos P. Covar, Mariah Sandrine M. Dating, Janica Crissel Y. Francisco, Kryzta Kate V. Gabay, Bianca Marguerite DG. Gatbonton, Jose Jonathan F. Giron, Herald Jervy D. Go, Clarissa Isabel B. Hernandez, Tsung-Jen Hou, Monaflor Abigail G. Ignacio, Anna Victoria F. Ilagan, Remigio Jay-Ar Z. Butacan IV, MD
Monique Louise L. Maglaqui, Mark Victor A. Magbanua, Natash Angela D.G. Llabres, Princess Aurea L. Maderazo, Kim T. Jacob, Joseph M. Jimenez, Jillan Lorraine V. Jugo, Erick Rowel G. Ko, Jamila S. Labarentos, Anna Eloisa A. Lagman, Angeli Carina Lahoz, Jean-Valerie M. Lalusis, Marionne Ainon M. Lanzona, Jose Luisito A. Zulueta, MD (Adviser)
- A pilot randomized study comparing Blumea balsamifera (sambong) and terpenes on ureterolithiasis.
- A randomized controlled clinical trial on the effectiveness of cinnamon tea in reducing menopausal symptoms among perimenopausal women.
- Awareness of physical therapy among grade 10 students under the K-12 program.
- Validation of a proposed instructional workbook in the teaching of cells, carbohydrates and proteins college biochemistry.
- Spirituality and self-efficacy among caregivers of patients with terminal illness.
- Antibiotics versus no antibiotic therapy for uncomplicated sigmoid diverticulitis: a meta-analysis.
- Primary serous papillary carcinoma arising from the omentum with metastasis to the parametrium and bilateral ovarian and fallopian tube serosal surface: a case report.
Rommel P. Bactalan, MD and Tennille Tan, MD.
Marie Antonette O. Feliciano, Franchesca N. Felix, Beatrix Maria Lilia A. Fider, Frances D. Fontanilla, Anna Katerina R. Francisco, Diorella Mae S. Gatapia, Maria Carla V. Gonzales, Paul Nichol G. Gonzales, Yoni Benjamin G. Gonzales, Chloe Stephanie O. Gotianse, Jose Ronilo G. Juangco (Faculty Adviser)
Jo-anne Paula A. Rimando, Edeline S. Bañes, Geryce Gael M. Bolito, Justine Marie P. Palermo, Jerica Kathlyn Khrystle V. Arellano, Miguel Manjo I. Yap, Gerald Lester A. Caoili
Luthgarda D. Estrella
Cristina Aramburo, Najeela Anne Diron, Keziah Guanzon, Kierstein Lai, Richan Ledda, Darren Obligar
Willmar Jayve M. Añoso, Omar O. Ocampo
Francia Victoria A. de los Reyes, Janet Lim-Dy
Katherine O. Ordinario, Emmanuel S. Astudillo
- Awareness of medical students of the Patient's Bill of Rights.
- The effect of the Elderly Development Program on the quality of life of elderly individuals.
- Comparison of self-perceived cultural competencies among student nurses.
- The effectiveness of Ocimum basilicum (basil) tea as an adjunct to medications in decreasing the blood pressure of hypertensive individuals.
- Project Hawkeye: A cross-sectional study on the prevalence of undetected refractive errors in schoolage children.
Sheela Mae G. Tan, Hazael V. Tanael, Maria Angela C. Tanjuatco, Lyzka Camille G. Templonuevo, Eunice Grace D. Vallada, Yzabel N. Vergel de Dios, Joseph Louie M. Vicencio, Alyssa Nina T. Vilaga, Maria Isabela C. Vilela, Patricia Jan S. Villa, Vielka Z. Villanueva, Jesryph Flor A. Villegas, Fria Franchesca P. Vitug, Georgina T. Paredes, MD, MPH (Faculty Adviser)
Joeric Emil P. Crescini, Jessica Mara G. Cruz, John Paul M. Cruz, Kathleen Rose P. Cruz, Isabel G. Cupino, Darwyn Paul Y. Daguman, Lea Monica A. Dalde, Allan Vincent F. Datingaling, Manuel John A. Dayao, Kelsey C. Dayrit, Victor L. de Castro III, Remigio Jay-Ar Z. Butacan IV, MD (Faculty Adviser)
Lady Vi G. Binag, Kirk Ivan L. Eseo, Ivy Joy D. Jimenez, John Carlo M. Samudio, Samantha Isabelle R. Tomacruz, Shaira Mae T. Torrocha, Elaine Jean M. Uayan
Ileana Anika Domondon, Samantha Alexis Dueñas, Hazel Joy Dungo, Rafael Luis Encarnacion, Kimberly Esteban, Ma. Presentacion Estrada, Alan Evangelista, Izach Evangelista, Michael Jason Fadul, Kenneth Martin Falloria, Reyna Marie Federo, Jose Ronilo Juangco, MD, MPH (Faculty Adviser)
Gabrielle Delos H. Reyes, Jan Erik B. Detran, Maria Immanuelle C. Devela, Khia Cates N. Devoma, Miguel Enrico D. Dial, Jurish Candice E. Diaz, Rafael Jose A. Dimaculangan, Alejandro S. Dizon Jr., Dean Marco R. Dizon, Patricia Mae F. Domingo, Banette Lysa F. Estacio, Remigio Jay-Ar Z. Butacan IV, MD1 (Supervising Investigator), Fay Charmaine S. Cruz, MD, FPBO2 (Supervising Investigator)
- Experiences of first year medical students from their teachers beyond the grave.
- A cross-sectional study on the biopsychosocial factors influencing quality of life and adherence to treatment of people living with HIV (PLHIV) in the National Capital Region.
- A cross-sectional descriptive study on the earthquake preparedness of selected highly vulnerable barangays in Metro Manila.
- The efficacy of okra (Abelmoschus esculentus) in decreasing blood sugar levels among patients with impaired fasting glucose in Antipolo City.
- Retinal microvascular abnormalities in different stroke subtypes: A cross-sectional study.
- Relationship between functionality and depression among elderly patients with hip or femoral fractures.
- Metastatic mammary carcinoma in a mature singleton placenta.
Remigio Jay-Ar Z. Butacan IV, MD, Leopoldo P. Sison Jr., MD, Jose Luisito A. Zulueta, MD and Ma. Cristina E. Zulueta, MD, MSPH
Marie Kathleen R. Uy-Huang Chih Chang, Ernesto Miguel M. Valdez III, Erika R. Valeroso, Rachel Anne T. Valiente, Rhoumel Rizza Salvador P. Yadao, Sabri-na S. Yang, Christian F. Yap II, Ruellen May S. Ymana, Pamela Joanne C. Yu, Tiffany Lorraine E. Yu, Joaquin S. Zotomayor, Marla M. Zuñiga and Ramon Jason M. Javier, MD, MSTM (Adviser)
Justine Mary R. Baquiran, April Faye P. Barbadillo, Maria Fonseca Camille T. Baroña, Beverly Mae C. Castillo, Charis Easter Joy G. Castro, Luis Lorenzo A. Chan, Collin Clinton E. Cheng, Mica Asher Antonie D. Ching, Elliri Aleeja V. Chio, Cheryl Yvan C. Chong, Ma. Peñafrancia L. Adversario, MD, MSPH and Jose D. Quebral, MD (Advisers)
Wilfred A. Labadnoy, RMT, Marijoy Camille D. Lacas, RN, Marie Frances L. Lalican, RN, Danna Lauren B. Larrazabal, Jose Alberto M. Lim, Kim Marvee M. Lim, Mary Ann S. Limbo, RMT, Lorenz S. Lista, RN, Kristina Ida L. Liwag, RN, Marielle B. Llamas and Jose Luisito A. Zulueta, MD (Adviser)
Monique Therese S. Punsalan, MD, Antonio Miguel C. Unabia, MD, Jose Luis G. De Grano, MD, and Rene B. Punsalan, MD
Alyssa Clarisse C. Domingo, John Paul V. Gonzales, Nicole Jane P. Largo, Shaira Anne B. Quingua and Andrae B. Capino
Francia Victoria A. de los Reyes, MD and Arlene L. Santos, MD
- Knowledge, attitudes and practices of urban Muslims mothers in choosing between health facility and home births: a cross-sectional study.
- The correlation of the delinquent behaviors of institutionalized children in conflict with the law with parental discipline, peer delinquency and neighborhood disorganization.
- The effectiveness of key lime (Citrus aurantifolia) inhalation aromatherapy as an adjunct in alleviating dizziness among hemodialysis patients: a randomized controlled trial.
- Factors affecting compliance to home-based exercises among selected community-based rehabilitation patients.
- Knowledge and attitudes towards evidence-based practice among clinical physical therapists in Metro Manila.
- The effect of Just Dance Kinect™ on the attention span of selected college students.
- The relationship of sleep pattern to fatigue and its effect on clinical decision making among staff nurses.
- Breast cancer awareness among female non-medical college students in Quezon City.
Angela Marie Rosario B. Racoma, Jill Lynn B. Raga, Joy Michelle D. Rahayel, Ma. Hazel Antonette B. Ramores, Mary Jean V. Ramores, Stephanie Marie M. Simbe, Laura Anne S. Sison, Boss B. Sobremesana, Kristina Mae L. Solis, Joseph Patrick R. Sta. Ana, Kelly Ann P. Sunding
Rosela T. Torralba, Katherine Marie A. Tuason, Aginaya Aggeen E. Tuguinay, Daniel Tyson U. Ty, Alyssa Gabriel D. Vergara, Jose Luis A. Vergara, Allana Mae C. Viado, Charmaine S. Vicente, Mark Benson C. Vigilia, Audrey Fran M. Villamayor; Leopoldo Sison, Jr., MD (adviser)
Jacqueline F. Adlawan, RN, Mary Suzzette B. Gonzales, RN, Cristina H. Gorospe, Mae Anne P. Hamtig, RMT, Anna Beatrice C. Hechanova, Maria Kim C. Hernandez, Monica B. Hing, RN, Mary Angeline F. Improgo, Elisha Mae G. Indiongco, RMT, Vanessa Presciosa S. Lasmarias, RN; Leopoldo Sison, Jr., MD, Czarina Kaye Beltran, MD (Faculty Adviser)
Lloyd Armel F. Casas, Gabriel Paolo R. Chen, Alison Mae G. Cruz, Charlene Mae H. Infante, Anthony Jorge R. Javier, Michelle D.C. Marasigan; John Lemuel A. Balatucan (Faculty Adviser)
Zyrell James D. Gutierrez, Alyssa Mary V. Genilo, Charmaine Maano, Estelle Kristine D. Cabias, Salvador D. Ramos, III; Gerald Lester A. Caoili, PTRP, MSPT (Faculty Adviser)
Joseph Mari G. Maruhom, Chiny B. Garcia, Mikaela H. Alfaro, Charles Arthur B. Trinidad, Jessa Mariah C. Mitra, Marinela B. Panlican; Maria Michaela S. Valenzuela, PTRP (Faculty Adviser)
Marielle A. Abanador, Najemah I. Bacaraman, Camille Janeen C. Crisostomo, Julius Caesar A. Francia, Shamaikah C. Gloria, Alyssa Rochelle A. Kit, Airra M. Parone
Celilne Marie C. Matundan, Philip Rico P. Mejia, Maribie R. Minor, Mark Gabriel Anthony M. Mirabueno, Ma. Regina Luz D. Misa, Arem Sheikh L. Molina, Klaudette Anne M. Morales, Jeremiah Martin F. Morgado, Emerito Eliseo P. Nacpil, Johann Rommel T. Naguiat, Aldean Roval M. Ng, Aniana Katherine S. Nicanor; Georgina T. Paredes, MD, MPH, DTM&H (Faculty Adviser), Remigio Jay-Ar Z. Butacan IV, MD (Faculty Adviser)
- The efficacy of Dunstan baby language in decreasing the parenting stress levels of housewives with 0-2 month old infants: a quasi-experimental study.
- Perspectives of male family planning acceptors on failed vasectomy and the meaning of contraception.
- A comparison of stretching with ice vs stretching with heat on hamstring flexibility among physical therapy students.
- A comparative study of the effectiveness of tea tree oil and benzoyl peroxide in the treatment of acne vulgaris among Filipino teenagers and adults in Metro Manila.
- Accreditation of medical education: Perspectives of stakeholders.
Angelica Marie B. Pineda, Roza Clara L. Pineda, Henry O. Pinos, Loubelle B. Rirao, Rogelio Junior B. Rivera, Karen Angelica C. Rodil, Mary Christine P. Roque, Raiza Jane C. Sabate, Sandy F. Sanchez, Jose Lorenzo M. Santos, Joshua M. Santos; Grace E. Brizuela, MD, MSPH (Adviser)
Annabelle P. Fajardo, MD, MSPH
McBernard S. Gregorio, Ronalie L. Bernabe, Leonard Paul C. Bondoc, Jessica Rhae B. Castillo; Symon Jervis O. Chan, PTRP (Adviser)
Erica Felicia Despuig, Paz Ines Domingo, Karla Shayne Feliciano, Fritz Angelo Casama, Ma. Inez Angela Carballo, Camille Erika Chan, Audrey Marie Chua, Stephanie Co, Steffi Grace Cocos, Roger Junior Colobong; Jose Ronilo G. Juangco, MD (Adviser)
Marivic A. Villamor, MD, MHPEd, PhD and Alfaretta Luisa T. Reyes, MD
- The association of functionality and quality of life of families of children with autism to standard care versus applied behavioral analysis.
- Knowledge, attitude, and practices of postpartum mothers on breastfeeding, hygiene and diet: a descriptive cross-sectional study.
- A correlational study between smartphone size and range of motion of the thumb.
- Effects of backpack loads and position on the posture of elementary students.
- Curcuma longa (turmeric) as an adjunct to antihypertensive drugs among stage 1 and 2 hypertensive individuals: a randomized double-blind placebo-controlled study.
- The effect of yacon (Smallanthus sonchifolius) syrup as adjunct to statins on the lipid profile of patients with dyslipidemia: a randomized controlled trial.
- Compliance of selected hospitals in the National Capital Region to the Department of Health functional indicators of safe hospitals in emergencies and disasters.
- A randomized double-blind placebo-controlled trial on the effects of Capsicum annum as an adjunct for reducing blood pressure among hypertensive patients.
Reinavelle Jeunesse D. Mateo, Ann Marie Lizette M. Marzan, Thaddeus Joseph C. Mata, Jennifer Carla P. Matias, Mark Joseph C. Lopez, Lorraine W. Lu, Maria Ana Patricia V. Luspo, Joanna Bianca B. Mabaga, Beverly Kaye C. Macagba, Shaira Anne C. Macahilas, Ma. Mercedes G. Macalma, Hannah A. Maclang; Ramon Jason M. Javier, MD, FPAFP (Adviser)
Janine C. Pulido
Maria Isabelli D. Hipol, Erikadasha Maeliza Mones, Gian Paolo Navor, Aldrin Jake F. Padua, Kathleen Kay O. Vila, College of Allied Rehabilitation Sciences
Marielle Ann R. Apostol, Kevin John G. Carmona, Lorenzo C. Chacon Jr., Jan Remigio A. Francisco, Micah Ann Rae S. Garcia
Frances Elinzano, Jhean Dorado; Charlene Duante, Joana Dominguez, Rafilbin Daguplo, Issa D'Bayan, Kia de Asis, Denise de Guzman, Hashima Diamla; and Jose Ronilo G. Juangco, MD (Adviser)
John Patrick M. Dimarucot, Ola M. Fabiania, Audrey Aaron V. Fegarido, Raphael S. Figueroa, Princess Sittie Asiah A. Abdullah, Rachel Dominique G. Conti, Jeff Robert C. Costanilla, Jules Albert L. Crescini, Richelle V. Cunanan; and Jose Ronilo G. Juangco, MD (Adviser)
Pura Jacobe T. Bascuña, Josue Antonio L. Baroña, Ann Lorraine M. Basilan, Arvinjay A. Bautista, Blessie C. Batac, Dana Gabrielle M. Arellano, Edshane L. Arevalo, Marie Grace A. Aseron, Beatrice April D. Austria, Mary Anne Claudine SP Avena
Fidela Anne P. Salvador, Carmela A. Salvaña, Alexandra S. Sedano, Franklin John C. Yap, Loraine Alexis G. Yap, Maria Dawn Rosary B. Yap, Angelica Mae G. Yee, RPh, Carol Angeline G. Yu, Paulino Nathaniel H. Zamesa III, RN, Rachel Ann N. Zapanta, RN; Jose Ronilo G. Juangco, MD MPH FPSVI (Adviser) and Maribeth T. Delos Santos, MD, FPCP (Content Adviser)
- A questionnaire-based cross-sectional study of obstetricians' knowledge, attitudes and practices of vaginal birth after cesarean (VBAC) in the Philippines.
- Efficacy of apple cider vinegar as an adjunct to 2% ketoconazole shampoo in the treatment of tinea versicolor: a randomized controlled trial.
- Anthelminthic efficacy of pineapple fruit in treating light-intensity soil-transmitted helminthiases among school-age children in Barangay Doña Imelda, Quezon City: a randomized controlled trial.
- Folk healthcare seeking behaviors among selected residents of Marikina City.
- "It's all about them": a grounded theory on young nurse mentors.
- Students' perceptions of the learning environment in the University of East Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Inc.
- Structural equation modeling: determining predictors of achievement in the Physician Licensure Examination.
Catherine V. Magante, MD
Jev Ervin S. Almirañez, Sonali Hershey Blanche B. Almonte, Adrian D. Alvarez, Eulene Alexis J. Alvero, Cristina Almira M. Alviz, Zahra Liwliwa G. Alzate, Charmaine Aisha M. Ambatali, Liezel B. Angeles, Louise Patricia M. Anonas, Elisa Bien J. Anupol, John Benedict A. Apostol, Charisse Anne F. Aquino, Ryan Carlo E. Arcilla
Krizza-Almond S. Aguilar, RMT, Maria Jenina P. Aguado, Atheena Trizia Marnielle A. Aguilar, Angela Dawn N. Abad, Mirasol D. Aboga, RN, Eldrin M. Abquina, Kea Khaerloe P. Acha, RN, Ma. Ana Patricia C. Aclan, RMT, Princess Xenia E. Agduma, Allan Jason C. Aguilera, Marie Fernanda C. Ajero, RTRP, Jason A. Alamani, Jordan R. Alfafara, Amantha Johanna Y. Alfonso
John Joseph B. Posadas, RN, MSAHP
Ritcher S. Quitevis, RN, MAN
Rochelle C. Valera, MD, MHSE, Zandraline R. Ong, RN, MSN, Cristina F. Mencias, PhD, Carmina Ann J. Cortez, MD, Janelle P. Castro, RN, MSN, Maria Elena G. Bartolome, MA, RGCe
Marivic A. Villamor, MD, MHPEd, PhD
- Effect of auricular acupressure in smoking cessation among young adults.
- Improving motor performance of hemiparetic upper extremity among patients with chronic stroke using constraint-induced movement therapy.
- A randomized controlled trial of virgin coconut oil and ultrasound gel as coupling medium for therapeutic ultrasound in the management of pain from degenerative osteoartritis.
- Construct validation study of the filipino-translated shoulder rating questionnaire among filipino patients in the national capital region.
- A retrospective cohort study of ankle inversion sprain injury and leg dominance among runners.
- Parents' profile and level of early intervention physical therapy services rendered to children with physical disabilities.
- The effect of aerobic exercise on the cognitive ability of physical therapy students.
- The effectiveness of music therapy in the reduction of low back oain due to musculoskeletal disorders.
Estella Grace M. Viguilla, PTRP, MSAHP
Archelle Jane C. Callejo, PTRP, MSPH
Raquel S. Cabazor, MD, FPARM, PTRP, MSPH
Karen Zena B. Pereira, Jorrel R. Mendoza, Jonathan Kevin M. Reyes, Kristine Bernadette R. Bernardo, Maria Kathrina M. Rufa.
Rachel Ruth C. Koh, Milad C. Shafiei, Rayzielle Brenn Z. Villasanta, Archelle Jane C. Callejo, PTRP, MSPH.
Esther Melody R. Nicolas, PTRP, MAEd and Irene T. Acuna, MAEd.
Raymond Carlos, Yoni Benjamin Gonzales, Nikki Ilustre, Ralph Pamittan, Josef Joaison Wee and Ester Melody R. Nicolas, PTRP (Adviser)
Maria Kayla B. Cacnio, Hazel A. Edquiban, Trisha Marie E. Fontamillas, Ma. Fatima N. Medina and Fria Rose R. Santos, PTRP, MSPT (Adviser).
- A cross-sectional study on the relationship between quality of life and family function of pediatric leukemia patients in Metro Manila.
- A case control study on the association of screen media exposure and decreased visual acuity among public school students in Quezon City.
- A descriptive cross-sectional study on the knowledge, attitudes, and perceptions of evidence-based medicine among clinical clerks of medical schools in Metropolitan Manila.
- The effect of oral vitamin C supplementation on the blood pressure levels of hypertensive adults in Barangay Doña Imelda: a randomized controlled study.
- The effect of Wii: Big Brain Academy on the attention level of physical therapy students.
- Effectiveness of laughter yoga as an adjunct to naproxen treatment in relieving symptoms of knee or hip osteoarthritis in geriatric patients: a randomized controlled trial.
- Biopsychosocial factors associated with cognitive impairment among the geriatric population in Barangay Doña Imelda, Quezon City.
- A cross-sectional study on the sexual knowledge and practices, and attitudes towards sex education of public high school students in Parañaque City and Maragondon, Cavite.
- A double-blind placebo-controlled quasi-experimental trial of the effectiveness of Moringa oleifera (malunggay) as an adjunct to standard medications compared to standard medications alone for the relief of pain in patients with osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis.
- A cross-over trial of land and aquatic plyometric training on the improvement of vertical jump height among male students of the University of the East Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center.
Frances Joyce Trompeta, Daniel Victor Utanes, Clarenze Nicole Uy, Jamela Ann Uy, Rosa Andrea Valencia, Lyka Ryana Tanchip, Rotsen Raymund Tayamen, Mariane Joy Tejano, Angelica Faith Tiongco, Christine Tizon, Cyril Duane Torado, Mark Anthony Trajano; Jose Ronilo G. Juangco, MD, MPH, DPSVI (Adviser)
Anna Kathrina R. Puente, Maria Angela B. Pura, Celine D. Quanico, Camille M. Quijano, Jen Joshua L. Quiñones, Angelique Grace B. Quinto, Juan Lorenzo C. Quitiquit, Elyzel C. Rabara, Rolando Rabot, Jr., Ina Felize A. Ramajo, Winsome Chloe M. Rara; Georgina T. Paredes, MD, MPH (Adviser)
Denise Bernadette T. Rivero, Priscilla Grace L. Roasa, Katrina T. Roberto, Jessica Mae E. Robin, Karen S. Robledo, Diana Louise V. Rodis, Rohana Elise D. Rollan, Maria Cecilia Luz V. Romero, Raymond Carl V. Romulo; Martin Henry F. Saavedra, Polly Anne Lorraine L. Saavedra, Miguel M. Sabillena, Jennifer M. Nailes, MD, MSPH (Adviser)
Sir Lawrence Go, Phillip Sebastian Golez, Claudine Rosary Gomez, Aileen Zita Gopez, Kristine Nikita Gonzales, Kristina Carla Grant, Pocholo Guadalupe, Nikaelle Guevara, Ma Louiji Guillermo, Melissa Therese Guillermo, Abigail Mayled Laus, Marvie Liban, Joe Mhel Libardo, Franco Lim; Leopoldo P. Sison Jr, MD (Adviser)
Diego Alexander R. Matela, Maryse Hannah M. Mitchell, Francis Dave E. Novales, Patrizia Mae C. Perez, Trisha D. Salvador, Maisie Noelle R. Sancho; Gerald Lester A. Caoili, PTRP (Adviser)
Maria Cecilia C. Carlos, Bethania C. Carrasco, Vincent Francis P. Castillo, Guillan Antonio C. Catolico, Christian Anne T. Cauyan, Ian Richard F. Chang, Maureen Kate B. Chavez, Therecia Mae S. Chavez, Reuben Alvin M. Chiu, Mildred L. Chua, Yvonne Camille Marie D. Chuahiong, Geofferson L. Cimagala, Ryan D. Cinco, Kimberly P. Co; Ramon Jason M. Javier, MD (Adviser)
Rainick Brenhizar Navarro, Romina Angela Ng, Graciano Natividad III, Hezer Necesito, Maria Angela Ocampo, Alex Cyrus Moshtaghi, Justin Muego, Lara Jessica Murao, Jan Milan Naanep, Kimberly Ann Naranja, Christine Joy Narciso; Ramon Jason Javier, MD (Adviser)
Katherine M. Ferrer, Lester Anthony H. Florencio, Dave Alfred B. Fontecha, Hanzel D. Francisco, Kris Jay C. Fucanan, Wilhelmina Franca S. Fucoy, Corina M. Gaddi, Erika Loren P. Galang, Nancy Marie S. Gamo, Ann Crizette R. Garcia, Lea Patricia A. Garcia, Ma. Angelica Carrene L. Garcia, Mary Jane Penelope D. Gatpatan, Chris Jordan T. Go; Jose Ronilo G. Juangco MD, MPH, DPSVI (Adviser)
Maria Criselda C. Valerio, Abigael A. Valeza, Paula D. Vazquez, Andrea Francesca C. Velasco, Theresa Marie S. Velasco, Aura Regina V. Vergara, Mary Arianne H. Vibar, Jeryl T. Yu, Kimberly P. Yu, Christine Joyce G. Zambales, Justine Cervin Andrei A. Zamora, Gerson M. Zaragoza; Jose Ronilo G. Juangco MD, MPH, DPSVI (Adviser)
Jazmine Garcia, Jane Matrimonio, John Michael Morado, Fritz Tadena, Retina Rae Velete, Ara Dominik Visbal; Archelle Jane Callejo, PTRP, MSPH (Adviser)
- Transovarial transmission of dengue virus in Aedes aegypti in Quezon City.
- A non-concurrent cohort study on the use of Euphorbia hirta Linn (tawa-tawa) in dengue: patients' platelet response.
- Focused group discussion on the use of Euphorbia hirta Linn(tawa-tawa) in the treatment of dengue fever.
- Laboratory observations on the use of Diplonychus rusticus as a potential biological control agent for Japanese encephalitis vector.
- Randomized controlled trial on the effect of preoperative gum chewing on the level of postoperative anxiety among boys undergoing circumcision.
- Effectiveness of Cananga odorata (ylang-ylang) vapor aromatherapy in chemotherapy-induced state anxiety reduction among breast cancer patients: a randomized controlled trial.
- Effect of zinc supplementation as an adjunct in the treatment of pneumonia in children: a metaanalysis.
- A cross sectional study to determine the risk factors of work-related musculoskeletal disorders among physical therapists in Metro Manila.
Ralph Julius Bawalan, MSTM and Nelia P. Salazar, PhD
Georgina B. Tungol-Paredes, MD, MPH, Grace E. Brizuela, MD, MSPH, Josefina C. Carlos, MD, DTMH and Federico A. Davila, MD
Federico A. Dávila, MD, Georgina B. Tungol-Paredes, MD, MPH, Grace E. Brizuela, MD, MSPH, and Josefina C. Carlos, MD
Benida A. Fontanilla, RMT, MD, MBA, MSTM, and Nelia P. Salazar, PhD
Angeli Anne C. Ang, Christine Corintha D. Almora, Elaina C. Al-Qaseer, Karl Henri P. Altabano, Enrimin Joie B. Alvarez, Jeremy Philip C. Ang, Mae Madeleine N. Ang, Mark B. Angeles, Jubelle F. Aquino, Martha Margarita Arevalo, Daniel Yakin E. Aritonang, Ma. Veronica Kaye D. Astudillo, Camille Christine M. Baes, April Keith B. Balingit; Georgina T. Paredes, MD, MPH (Adviser)
Michaela Nicole C. San Juan, Jocyn S. San Andres, Elene May V. Sanchez, Gabriel Francisco S. Sanchez, Mariz Kaye A. Sales, Sarah Patricia M. Salud, Eryll O. Salvame, John Alfred S. Sambile, Mary Claire M. Sangalang, Lariela Dianne S. Santiago, Ma. Shenny Joy A. Santiago, Elaine Diane G. Santos; Jennifer M. Nailes, MD, MSPH (Adviser); Department of Preventive and Community Medicine
Jacqueline Doctor-Bernabe, MD, Isaac David E. Ampil II, MD, MSc and Gyneth Lourdes G. Bibera, MD
Esminio L. Rivera II, Honielet Diane M. Santos, Jermaine I. Saddi, Jane Kathrine B. Ruiz, Athena Jean M. de Guzman; Gerald Lester A. Caoili, PTRP (Thesis Adviser)
- A multi-phase study on the impact of a psychiatry learning module on knowledge about common psychiatric disorders and their treatment for residents under training at the University of the East Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center.
- Patient empathy among medical students.
- Comparison of oxycodone iv and fentanyl iv in the attenuation of sympathetic responses to tracheal intubation: a randomized controlled trial.
- EEG findings in infarcts and hemorrhagic post-stroke seizures: A cross-sectional study.
- Comparison of laryngoscopic view and ease of intubation with the use of Truview EVO2™ System (Truphatek®), and Macintosh blade in adult patients with predicted difficult intubation.
- A double-blind randomized controlled trial on the effectiveness and safety of focused low frequency ultrasound waves in decreasing the abdominal circumference among healthy adults.
- Re-evaluating the efficacy and safety of citicoline in acute ischemic stroke: a metaanalysis.
- Quality of life of Filipino elderly with dementia (QoL-FD) assessment tool: Its development, validation and standardization.
- A comparison between local wound exploration and focused assessment with sonography for trauma in the diagnosis of injury secondary to abdominal gunshots and stab wounds.
Melissa Paulita V. Mariano, MD, Mary Agnes Busuego, MD, DPBP (Content Adviser) and Luis Sundiang, MD, FPPA (Technical Adviser)
Marivic Amigable-Villamor, MD, MHPEd
May-J R. Sanvictores, MD; Glenn D. Mariñas MD, DPBA and Frank C. Nacario MD, DPBA
Ma. Katrina Margarita A. Zialcita, MD; Maria Felicidad A. Soto, MD, FPNA and Amado M. San Luis, MD, FPNA, MSPH
Olivia C. Flores, MD, DPBA, MEM, Sharon Rose Umandap, MD and Eric V. Nagtalon, MD, DPBA, MPH-HFM
Sheila Ching-Chua, MD; Bernadette B. Arcilla, MD and Camille Vanessa B. Angeles, MD
Belinda Lioba L. Mesina, MD and Amado M. San Luis, MD, FPNA, MSPH
Cely D. Magpantay, PhD and Mary Ann Sunga-Vargas, PhD
Hannah Angela L. Acosta1, MD, Darwin U. Oandasan, MD, Isaac David E. Ampil II1, MD, MSc and Renato S. Bondoc, MD
- A cross-sectional study of the association between prenatal consultation and low birth weight in Barangay Doña Imelda, Quezon City.
- The effect of aerobic exercise on the cognitive ability of physical therapy students.
- A case-control study of smoking and alcohol intake as preconception and prenatal risk factors for autism spectrum disorder (ASD) among Filipino children.
- Awareness, attitudes and practices of Filipino fathers in artificial family planning: A descriptive study.
- A randomized controlled trial on the effectiveness of baking soda - acetic acid solution as an adjunct to benzoyl peroxide in treating acne vulgaris among Filipino teenagers and adults.
- The effectiveness of music therapy in the reduction of low back pain due to musculoskeletal disorders.
- Association of pre-natal exposure to alcohol or maternal obesity with orofacial clefts in children 5 years old and below: A case-control study.
- Sexual activity and QoL in the elderly: A crosssectional study of the association of sexual activity with the quality of life and performance of activities of daily living in elderly persons in Barangay Ugong, Pasig City.
Erjan Malimban , John Jerome Malubay, Maxinne Erica Mamaril, Laurin Franchesca Maravilla, Anna Carissa Mariano, Patricia Mae Mariano, Klarizza Mae Marquez, Karen Loura Mae Morales, Paulo Nacorda, Jemie Rose Maria Theresa Narag, Kisha Narva, Dennis Naval and Georgina T. Paredes, MD, MPH (Adviser)
Raymond Carlos, Yoni Benjamin Gonzales, Nikki Ilustre, Ralph Pamittan, Josef Joaison Wee; and Ester Melody R. Nicolas, PTRP (Adviser)
Sarah Jane A. Jimenez, Stephanie Patricia A. Jordan, Margaret Stephanie L. Jimenez, John Marquis K. Joaquino, Edmund E. Hwang, Aisler S. Ibana, Christian Raymond C. Ilao, Maria Anna T. Isaac-Lim, Kristine Anne P. Jacoba, Raffiel L. Jacinto, Kim D. Javier, Denise Alison R. Javier and John Jewel G. Jinio
Jeaness Marie G. Amante, Jansil Marie L. Amit, Kristel Mae F. Amparado, Anna Romina A. Anchores, Ma. Carmela A. Andal, Liwayway R. Andrade, Cynric S. Ang, Pamela C. Angulo, Frances Andrea A. Añover, Erika M. Aquino, Justin S. Aquino; Jose Ronilo G. Juangco, MD, MPH, DPSVI (Adviser)
Jin Hee Lee, Jonathan Bernie Y. Lee, Denise Emily L. Leh, Almeric Jay S. Lim, Rhowell D. Lineses, Day Razz Blythe T. Mamaradlo, Nicolette Michelle Y. Padillo, Jed Gaper P. Padre, Ma. Nica Rielle D. Pagtakhan, Katerina U. Paguio, Nyssa Elline M. Palileo, Maria Anna F. Perez, Tweetums Kay R. Plaga, Blessie C. Prieto; and Ramon Jason M. Javier, MD
Maria Kayla B. Cacnio, Hazel A. Edquiban, Trisha Marie E. Fontamillas, Ma. Fatima N. Medina and Fria Rose R. Santos, PTRP, MSPT (Adviser)
Catherine Denise L. Mendoza, John Michael A. Mendoza, Henry Ishmael D. Mina, Niña Katrina L. Mirabueno, Cathrine P. Miura, Vicente II P. Requilme, Katherine B. Reynado, Jeffrey II G. Rico, Anastaesza Ysabelle Alexis A. Rivera, Kristina Marie Michelle O. Rivera, Ronald P. Rivero, Ivyrose D. Robles and Georgina T. Paredes, MD, MPH (Adviser)
Astrid Marie L. Alzona, Marc Joseph E. Alumno, Denice Mari R. Ambrosio, Jovy Joy V. Arceo, Michelle D. Ardales, Karmina Jaymee H. Austria, Joy Chrysta S. Avancena, Angelique A. Azucenas, Emilaine M. Balatibat, Maria Iris O. Balatazar, Rio Fiona B. Bantug, Rey Christian A. Barbosa, Cheska R.Bautista Jose Ronilo G. Juangco, MD, MPH, DPSVI (Adviser)
- A randomized controlled clinical trial on the effect of cooled Proparacaine eyedrops on ocular pain upon instillation among normal Filipinos.
- A randomized controlled trial on acupuncture vs. nicotine replacement therapy in relieving symptoms of smoking withdrawal.
- A retrospective cohort study of ankle inversion sprain injury and leg dominance among runners.
- An experimental study on the effectiveness of educational intervention on the compliance of healthcare workers in a tertiary hospital to the 2010 WHO Hand Hygiene Guidelines.
- Multi-level approach : evaluating learning outcomes.
- "NUTRI-CHIKA: usapan tungkol at para sa nutrisyon" : a program review.
Jocelyn Therese M. Remo, Jonathan A. Rivera, Edgar U. Leuenberger.
Jeffrey O. Magcalas, Paolo C. Manalastas, Gia A. Mandigma, Jan Patrick C. Mangrobang, Jenny Lyn D. Mangulabnan, Marielle Lois M. Manuel, Maria Luisa D. Maranan, Jenneth Crystel G. Marcha, Veronica F. Maronilla, Isabela Alexa A. Martinez, Renee Riza C. Medalla, Charli Athena T. Mella, Denise A. Mendoza, Jamie Leigh L. Mendoza, Vanessa P. Migallos, Brick Carlo L. Mirabueno, authors ; Grace E. Brizuela, adviser.
Rachel Ruth Koh Author , Milad Shafiei Author , Rayzielle Brenn Villasanta, Archelle Jane C. Callejo.
Augusto Niccolo S. Salalima.
Wilhelmina Z. Atos Author , Belinda M. Capistrano, Jocelyn M. Molo, Maria Luisa T. Uayan.
Georgina T. Paredes, Jennifer M. Nailes, Ramon Jason Javier, Franciosa Luningning Gavino, Jose Ronilo G. Juangco, Grace E. Brizuela.
Esther Melody R. Nicolas, Irene T. Acuna.
Mark Joseph Javier, Steffi Anne Manzano, Mary Anne Mejia, Kimberly Marie Melcoton, Danica Mae Mendoza, Ma. Elizette Monastrial.
Belinda Lioba L. Mesina, Amado A. San Luis.
Fremont John G. Base, Lutgardo Caparas, Jennifer Nailes.