|Summer Class 2022||Monday-Saturday||8:00 AM-5:00 PM|
|Sundays and Holidays||CLOSED|
ONLINE LIBRARY SERVICES
The library offers the following direct library services to UERM students, faculty and employees.
- Circulation Service or Library Resources Loan – The library has a vast number of books, periodicals, and other print and non-print materials that caters to the library clients' (Students, Faculty and Employees) information needs.
- DDS (Document Delivery Service) – This service is utilized when requesting copies of journal articles, historical documents, or other documents that are housed in the library. This can be given within the day or with a maximum of three (3) days depending on the number and availability of requests.
- Information Literacy – Is designed to introduce the library patron to the library services and resources (print, non-print, electronic or online). The orientation is being conducted by the Chief Librarian and/or the Assistant Chief Librarian and Librarian every semester of each school year. E-Resources orientation is being conducted in each department during departments’ conferences or as requested.
- Current Awareness – The library provides current awareness to library users by means of an AVP presentation presented on a television located at the entrance of the library. The library is consistently posting newly acquired books, journals, databases, video tutorials and announcements. Infotext and e-mail alert are also utilized in this service.
- Selective Dissemination of Information – The library informs the head of each department when new materials in their areas of specialization are acquired. On the other hand, the library informs the faculty members through the department heads about the new materials acquired that might be useful for their courses of study.