MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
The Library commits itself to the following:
- The provision of a strong and balanced collection relevant to the needs of clients in the health sciences within and outside the UERMMMC that is but locally and internationally recognized.
- The continuous improvement of physical facilities and the use of appropriate technology relevant to present and emerging information needs.
- The development and training of staff into full-fledge information professionals by providing an environment conducive to the practice of their profession and continuing education.
- The creation and maintenance of programmes that will promote information literacy among the clients of the Library.
- The provision of health information to the local community.
- The pursuance of relevant information science research especially in the medical field.