RULES AND REGULATIONS
|CLIENT TYPE||CIRCULATION BOOKS||RESERVED BOOKS|
|Students and Employees||3 books for 1 week; subject to renewal||2 books for overnight|
|Faculty||3 books for 2 weeks; subject to renewal||2 books for overnight|
|Alumni and Researchers from Other Institutions||Room use only||Room use only|
All transactions within the Medical Center Library require the presentation of a valid UERM identification card.
Researchers from other institutions shall present a referral letter from their respective library or institution. A corresponding fee per researcher shall be charged per visit accordingly.
Circulation Books: PHP 5.00 per day
Reserve Books: PHP 5.00 per hour
Periodicals: PHP 15.00 per hour
FOR HOME USE
1. Check the Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC) if the material is available in the Medical Center Library.
2. Go to the shelves and get the material/s you want to borrow.
3. Present your validated UERM ID and the material/s to be borrowed to the library staff at the Circulation counter.
4. Wait for the material/s to be properly checked out.
ROOM USE MATERIALS
1. Reference books, journals, and theses may only be used inside the Medical Center Library.
2. With permission, a student or faculty may borrow a room-use material (except thesis) for use in the class discussion for the duration of the class.
3. With permission, a client may borrow one (1) room use material at a time for photocopying purposes only.
LOST OR DAMAGED BOOK
§ Replacement of the same title and of the latest edition, plus a payment of the corresponding processing fee.
§ If the book is one of a set or series, the borrower will be asked to replace the whole set or series
Use of computers is strictly limited for research. Students are allowed two (2) hours to use the internet for free. Accessing sites which are not research-related is strictly prohibited including chatting, gaming and the likes.