The UERMMMCI Library will become the leading medical library here in the Philippines in terms of providing the highest quality information services meeting the needs of its stakeholders.
The Medical Center Library supports the curricular and research needs of the UERMMMCI community.
The Library commits itself to the following:
- The provision of a strong and balanced collection to meet the information needs of its stakeholders. (Collection Development)
- The continuous improvement of its physical facilities and the use of appropriate technologies that are relevant to the present and emerging information needs. (Facilities Development)
- The continuous professional and personal development of staff to increase their capability in providing quality and efficient library service. (Personnel Development)
- Promote library services and information literacy among stakeholders to maximize the use of the library facilities. (Information Services Development)
- The provision of health information to the local community. (Community Development)
- Sustain compliance with the accrediting agencies standards. (Research Development)