Below is the list of free webinars. To register, kindly click the title of your chosen webinar:
WEBINARS FOR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS
- LabRoots Free Upcoming Education Webinars: Science and Medicine. LabRoots webinars allow users to learn from experts and earn continuing education credits on industry topics, progress in research, services available, and more. | Check the site for various titles, dates and time of forthcoming free webinars.
- Educ Talk Series: Episode 9: The Teacher and the Teaching Profession in the Pandemic. Speaker: Dr. Eva Aurora Callueng | Hosted by: UE College of Education in Collaboration with Educ SC | Schedules: August 4, 2020| Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 NN
- Elsevier Health Live Session: Medical Research Publishing Master Class for Singhealth. Hosted by: Elsevier | Schedules: Aug 4, 2020 | Time: 1:00 PM
- ADPCN and Ce-Logic, Inc. Webinar Series The Association of Deans of Philippine Colleges of Nursing, Inc. (ADPCN), in partnership with CE-Logic, Inc., would like to invite all Nursing Deans, Coordinators, and Faculty to join our webinar series this coming August 5, 7, and 10 from 9:00 AM - 12:00 NN with the theme, "Flexible Learning Implementation in Nursing Education" which will be conducted by several notable speakers in the field of Nursing.
- Hygiene and Sanitation in the Healthcare Industry. Be informed on the latest tools and technologies that can be used to monitor and verify hygiene and sanitation measures in healthcare facilities.
Schedules: August 5, 2020 (Wednesday) | Time: 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- ABAC PH Forum on the APEC Economic Outlook 2020-2022 : How the region is picking up from COVID-19. Description: With experts from APEC and the Asian Development Bank, this webinar will present a global and regional outlook for 2020 and beyond. In this virtual meeting, we will also discuss different responses of economies to the COVID-19 pandemic and their strategies moving forward towards economic recovery.
The APEC Business Advisory Council (ABAC) is composed of senior business executives appointed by APEC leaders tasked to provide private sector perspective on specific areas of APEC cooperation. ABAC Philippines will be holding public-private dialogues engaging international experts and their local counterparts on issues affecting the region and the Philippines.
Our future topics may include Online Education; Support for MSMEs; eCommerce; Financial Inclusion; Food Security; International Trade; Travel; Digital Innovation and Artificial Intelligence; Public Health and Pandemic Management; and others. Through these virtual discussions, we hope to draw lessons and learn best practices from other economies in the region | Schedules: Aug 6, 2020 01:00 PM
- Asia Pacific Online Symposium on Cardiac Rhythm Management. APHRS Cardiac Rhythm Device Therapy Webinar Series, focused on key topics related to maximizing outcomes in CRT patients. We’ll hear from experts from across the Asia Pacific region as they review the latest guidance related to heart failure pharmacological management, share challenging CRT cases, and discuss the role of device optimization in improving CRT response. With increasing experience and interest in alternative pacing approaches, we’ll also review the current data and discuss what impact these therapies may have in the future management of this patient group.
This webinar is part of the APHRS Cardiac Rhythm Device Therapy Webinar Series and is supported by Abbott.
Performed By: Prof Shu Zhang, Prof Andrew McGavigan, Prof Andrew Sindone, Dr Swee Chong Seow, Dr David O'Donnell, Dr Aparna Jaswal
Schedules: Aug 6, 2020 | Time: 4:00 PM
- How COVID-19 has forced providers to innovate and accelerate their digital "front door". Join this webinar to: -Understand how COVID-19 has accelerated 2020 healthcare predictions -Learn about virtual health innovation at major health systems -Gain strategies for scaling up your virtual care operations.
Schedules: Fri, Aug 7, 2020 | Time: 2:00 AM - 3:00 AM
- The innovative use of data and technology in reducing variation and improving margin. Join this webinar to:
• Learn how McLaren Health Care advanced from having data to creating business intelligence to drive performance
• Learn how to create an integrated and multidisciplinary approach to performance improvement
• Understand the linkage between reducing clinical variation and margin improvement
Schedules: Fri, Aug 14, 2020 | Time: 2:00 AM - 3:00 AM
- 10 FREE Resources for Teaching Health Science Concepts Online. Description: We know that we are living in very different times than a few months ago and many of us have been challenged to deliver content online to students. This webinar will feature ideas for taking health science concepts, content and curricula into this online delivery format. You’ll receive a list of free resources available for teaching 10 different topical areas in an online environment as well as 4 bonus soft skill ideas shared.
• Discuss teaching in a digital environment
• Get 10 free online resources for delivering health science concepts to students
• Gain knowledge on how to incorporate soft skills into heath career lessons.
Date: August 27, 2020 | Time: 12:30 AM