FREE ON-DEMAND WEBINARS
Below is the list of websites offering free on-demand webinars.
WEBINARS FOR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS
- American Medical Association (AMA) - Medical education webinars and virtual discussions. ACCELERATING CHANGE IN MEDICAL EDUCATION.
- American Society of Hematology (ASH) - On Demand Webinars. ASH regularly produces educational webinars, video series, and podcasts that feature presentations by experts in the field, cover current information on how to best diagnose and care for patients, and topical discussion on issues relevant to hematology. This content is free to stream on ASH On Demand.
- BMJ Webinars and Pobcast . BMJ holds several webinars and podcasts a year, with international experts aimed at healthcare professionals and students with an interest in keeping up to date with the latest scientific developments, evidence-based medicine and guidelines. Have a look to see their latest material.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) - Safe Healthcare Webinars. CDC, in collaboration with various clinical partners, presents the webinar series, Tune in to Safe Healthcare, which focuses on a variety of infection control and prevention topics. These webinars feature CDC and external experts and serve as a tool to educate healthcare providers on best practices to improve patient safety.
- LabRoots Free On Demand Education Webinars: Science and Medicine. LabRoots webinars allow users to learn from experts and earn continuing education credits on industry topics, progress in research, services available, and more. | Check the site for various titles, dates and time of on demand free webinars.
- Nursing Webinars for Healthcare Professionals. Elite Healthcare is offering a series of free nursing webinars led by industry experts on topics like self-care, reversing nurse fatigue, emerging infections, and more. Join your peers live or on-demand for an hour of support and education.